Friday, February 11, 2011

Baseball Season is Here!

Pitcher Randy Fontanez and company are looking to make 2011 a huge season for the Bulls.

Hello USF baseball fans! The season is only 7 days away as the Bulls begin the 2011 campaign against #1 Florida in the nasty swamp.

The Bulls have been picked to finish 4th in the Big East, but they are looking for more as they begin a new chapter in program history as they open their new home this season, replacing historic Red Mcewen Field. The new facility will be one of the best in nation, with new seating, new facilities, and everything else a major powerhouse needs to contend in the NCAA. Ace pitcher Randy Fontanez and crew are looking to make the 2011 season a memorable one.

Here at the Bull Rush, I will be doing my best to cover the baseball season for you. Bringing you updates on the team after games, analyzing the results, and taking a closer look at the players as the season continues on. I will be honest, I have never been a real dedicated fan to the baseball program, not like I am for the football program. Please make sure to take a look above on the pages section, the 2011 baseball schedule has been added so you can keep up with where the Bulls are playing, no matter where you may be. I have been to plenty of games, but I am bleeding more green and gold these days, so I will my best to bring you coverage of the team as the battle all season long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment