Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Guest Post on HailWV

I know, I know. "How could you write for a West Virginia blog?!". Don't worry, I thought the same thing. But, as a member of the Big East blogging world, I felt like it was something I had to do. Now, before you close that browser tab, I'd like to clarify that I wasn't saying anything about their actual football team. I really didn't even say anything nice about them at all. This post was about the Bill Stewart-Dana Holgorsen saga, and how appalled I was by Oliver Luck's and the rest of the athletic department's conduct from the beginning.

If you still aren't completely disgusted by the fact that I've been featured on a West Virginia blog, you can go ahead and read it here. Jim pokes a bit of fun at me, and at all USF fans, so don't be shy to leave your thoughts in his comments box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment