Monday, February 8, 2021

Time to get back to work

It has been a long, long time since I have worked to cover the USF Bulls and I guess after spending over a year working at home I have made some decisions here and there (its what all that spare time can do for you). One has been to get this blog and this channel working again. 

This was my original platform all those years ago, I mean, 2012, when I started to covered and talked about the Bulls. I mean just look at some of the old posts on here, I was talking about Skip Holtz and the Big East days. If that is not old school, I don't know what is. I'm going to keep the old blogs up as a look at the old past.

I have used a lot of different platforms and have tried a lot of different variations of this little blog but after all that time, it is time to get back to the old, old, roots and go with this blog. I have not written about USF (at least sustained for a long time) for some time, but with all of this down time at home, it is time to get back to some kind of work on this thing. 

There have two posts on the two soccer games over the weekend, but that is just the beginning. I have to much to do, write, and talk about so let's go.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment