Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Live Bull Rush Chat Coming Thursday!!


Time to launch another new and exciting feature to the site.
Hello Bull Rush fans, as we prepare for the big season opener vs. Notre Dame, we thought we would add a special feature to the site to help answer your questions and better prepare you for the season.

If you view our main page, you will notice a new addition to the right hand side, a chat feature called Green, Gold, and Live! Yes, we will be holding a live chat session tomorrow night, Thursday 9/1/2011, at 7:30 PM (Eastern of course, we get viewers from Alaska so we have to specify) for one hour. Yes, I (USF Matt) will be sitting down, putting down my scouting reports on Ball State (I am already working on FAMU stuff, welcome to my dedication) and will answer your questions for one HOUR. From 7:30 to 8:30 PM, I will take your questions and comments. This is the first time we have ever done something like this via the site.

This is a great chance to talk one on one with me (if you don't have twitter and are unable to chat with me on there) and a great way to learn about the writers, the site, and get my insights on the USF football team and other programs (who is up for a basketball conversation, didn't think so). Hope everyone logs in tomorrow night!

1 comment: