Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Bull Rush Family Grows!

Although the Bulls football season is over, college sports never truly stop. Victor Rudd and Co. have only undergone one month of their Basketball season, playing in arguably the best conference in college hoops. Many other sports continue playing their seasons in the Big East, and to ensure that The Bull Rush can keep you as updated and close to USF Athletics as possible, Matt & Mike have given me the opportunity to join their staff and bring content to all of you Bulls fans out there.

With that being said, I’d like to briefly introduce myself. My name is Marc Nemcik, and I moved to the United States only five years ago from Germany. Although learning and understanding the English language has been challenging, I’ve grown to write better in English than German. Since then I’ve followed sports in Tampa closely, transforming into a fan of all our teams but especially USF. I’m a season ticket holder for the football team, and follow all teams as closely as possible.

If you would like to contact me, I love being on Twitter just like the rest of the guys @marcnemcik. From there you can stay updated on all mine, and most of the sites writing and updates. I’m hoping to watch this site grow and become one of the best in Tampa blogosphere, so feel free to be part of the journey. Go Bulls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment