Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Alma Mater Weekend!

Oh yes, Volvo is sponsoring an epic weekend!
By now you know that I am participating in the 2012 Volvo Biggest Big East Fan Challenge. Each week we are challenged to put together a post that exemplifies our passion for the Big East and pride for our schools, USF being the best of course.

This weekend, Volvo is sponsoring a trip for me to return to USF and visit some of my old stomping grounds, well known places for the USF alum and students and attend the game on Sunday as the Bulls take on Providence at 2PM at the Tampa Bay Times Forum (still feels strange typing that).

So this weekend, I will be near campus and headed down to the Channelside area for the game and to enjoy hanging out with the USF faithful. For those who would like to stop by and say hi to me or have a chance to get some free gear (oh yes, there will be some free things to hand out this weekend), make sure to follow the official twitter account of the Bull Rush (@thebullrush) for updates on where I will be at this weekend and how to meet with me! See you at the game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment