Thursday, January 27, 2011

Preparing for Tonight - BATTLE FOR THE BOTTOM!

Yes, another Chris Capko picture, listen the guy just wasn't that good (picture credits go to www.gousfbulls.com)

Here we go USF fans, the Bulls are taking on DePaul tonight in a battle between the two worst teams in the Big East. Don't get me wrong, I love my Bulls and support them no matter what, but watching this team and how bad they are on offense just makes me sad. The Bulls lack shooters right now. Crater makes about one shot a night these days (plus turnovers), Poland is hot and cold, Burwell is missing along with Noriega, and Dority and Haynes just can't get onto the court.

The Bulls may win this game, but it will be a close and ugly one. I know the team will have better days and I try my very best to stay up-beat about everything going (new Sun Dome, recruits, etc.) but the facts are cold and straight, this team is just bad.

So I will be at the game tonight, I will support this team in this not-so-epic battle at the bottom of the conference and I will pray to the basketball gods that this team gets a win here and is able to learn and build off of it for the future and for their own pride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment